We ensure compliance with the relevant statutory provisions in documenting services relating to the German Construction Contract Procedures (VOB) and the German Regulations on Architects and Engineers’ Fees (HOAI). Our experienced employees optimise processes, procedures and structures. Using state-of-the-art technology and the most up-to-date meth-ods we improve communication and information management.
This enables us to improve resource management for our customers, utilising our organisa-tion and coordination skills.
In carrying out the project management of construction documentation we liaise with the fed-eral government, federal states, state offices, local authorities and water company associa-tions. We supervise evaluation and exploration projects.
In the field of Line Engineering we assume responsibility for project control and planning work for transmission lines in power grids and information networks as well as securing rights in rem to install services based on cadastral principles.
Our services also include billing and construction monitoring for earthworks, civil engineering and road building projects.
Project management: rehabilitation of mining areas
- Procurement, processing and compilation of the documentation in preparation for the handover to the subsequent user
- Formulation of standards for as-built documents
- Formulation of the basic principles for legally binding handovers
- Development of suggestions for optimising structures and processes
Project monitoring: rehabilitation of mining areas
- Checking the documentation of all official scales of fees for services by architects and engineers in the fields of civil engineering, earthworks, pipeline construction, road building, drainage work, construction of water level indicators and backfilling
- Checking, evaluating and submitting suggestions for optimising the bills of quantities and service descriptions
Billing for construction work: state office for road engineering Brandenburg
- Complete and partial billing for sections of the new construction of the B101 federal highway
- Complete billing for a section of the L76 state road as part of compensating measures