Civil engineering structures
Our name speaks for itself. The engineering companies in the GEO-METRIK AG group of companies have wide-ranging expertise with references from prestigious companies, as can be seen from the extensive range of surveys we have carried out as part of the management of the most diverse of construction projects.
During all phases of construction our experienced engineers ensure that the project is implemented professionally and that all components of a structure or structures are clearly cross-referenced to each other. We employ the latest methods and measurement systems in the most efficient way thanks to our in-depth knowledge of traditional measuring methods.
This applies particularly to check and monitoring measurements where our core activities comprise periodic check measurements on structures such as dams, pumped storage power stations, tunnels or bridges. Monitoring measurements in the coal mining and other sectors of industry round off this part of our range of services.
In addition, we can offer industrial surveying services for the installation of machines and plants.
- A-road B 50 n, new construction Hochmoselübergang at Zeitlingen/Ürzig, surveying during construction for the construction engineering, steelwork, earthworks, settlement and deformation measurements
- A-road B 246 a Schönebeck bypass planning section 3 - Elbe construction, survey point, survey for construction monitoring
- Leipzig, Antonien bridge, replacement bridge, initial survey
- Magdeburg, water bridge, trough bridge - Midland canal over the Elbe, surveying during construction
- Federal motorway BAB 44, Kulmrich viaduct structure C23/10A – construction supervision
- Federal motorway BAB 1, Henstey Bridge - construction supervision
- A-road B 53, new construction of the Mosel Bridge at Wolf, surveying support during construction
- Framework agreement partner of the Thuringian long-distance water supply authority, surveying construction supervision of 24 water retaining structures, deformation measurements, deformation analyses
- K+S Kali GmbH, Zielitz potash works, levelling within the area of influence of the Zielitz potash works, approx. 2700 level controls, approx. 1,200 km of levelling measurements
- Federal motorway BAB 14, construction schedule stage VKE 1.4 AS Tangerhütte junction to AS Lüderitz junction, measuring site, construction surveying supervision, length: 14 km, 18 engineering structures
- Aland diversion dam, construction surveying supervision