Surveys of water bodies
Our company has been actively engaged in surveying water bodies since 1991. We carry out surveys of flowing and still bodies of water. The full range of our in-house equipment can be used throughout Germany.
Apart from surveys of rivers such as the Spree, Saale, Elbe, Lech, Isar, Mulde and Dahme, our services also include surveys of water bodies such as reservoirs created by dams, and man-made lakes created by excavations for quarries and gravel.
We can also survey weirs and equipment installed in water bodies with this equipment.
Our customers include pipeline operators, engineering companies, waterways authorities and construction companies.
Surveys of water bodies are used for covering cables and pipes and for drawing up as-built documentation. They serve as a basis for hydrostatic calculations and for extensive tests of water bodies for creating digital terrain models.
Our two frequency echo sounding device enables us to collect data about the soil properties (layers of mud) and the depths of the waters in the water bodies.
This data can be converted into and supplied in all CAD systems. Various systems are used in our company including Geograf, Card 1, Microstation and Autocad.
- Waterbody profile of the Parthe - km 21+400 to 56+550, waterbody profile of the Lossa - km 1+270 to 21+700 as-built survey, cross profile generation for comparison with the recording made in 2003
- Rerouting of the Weißer Schöps river at the open-cast mine in Reichwalde (VATTENFALL), complete initial, construction and as-built survey
- Dresden and Pirna, flood water protection measures on the Elbe, initial survey, as-built drawings and profiles
- “Weißer Schöps” river diversion at the Reichwalde open-pit mine (2007 – 2017) - complete construction and as-built surveying accompanying the planning
- Flood protection concept for the lower Werra in Thuringia, hydrographic surveying of the Werra and its tributaries for approx. 70 km
- Parthe, surveying prior to the 2-D modelling in the area of the river km 23+000 from the K 8360 bridge in Panitzsch up to the river km 58+920
- “Weiße Elster”, Elster river basin, HW2013 – clearing sedimentary deposition 2017/2018 between the palm garden barrage and the Zeppelin Bridge
- Zschopau, surveying prior to the 2-D modelling in the area of river km 24+000 to 52+600 between Kriebstein and Niederwiesa
- Flowing waters of the first order, surveying of the Freiberger Mulde in the area above the S34 state road bridge south of Niederstriegis at approx. river km 37+450 to approx. 400 m above the K8097 district road bridge at Gleisberg at approx. river km 45+400
- Various measures to implement the flood protection concept of the state of Saxony-Anhalt (Sandau North dike relocation, Jerichow-Fischbeck Elbe dike)