Cable and pipe networks
Developments in geoinformatics have revolutionised the documentation of underground cables, pipes and media.
Our customers can rely on our expertise in this field as can be seen from by the large number of references for this service. With as-built documentation in particular it is vital to speak the customer’s language and to have specialised expert knowledge in order to implement the customer’s requirements professionally. The GEO-METRIK-engineering companies have proved their expertise in this field by their collaboration with a large number of customers in the energy, public utilities and waste management sectors.
Wherever cables, pipes and equipment belonging to public utilities and waste disposal companies industries have been installed, or are awaiting installation, we can help clients or pipeline operators to establish and maintain secure legal positions. To that end we can prepare for you all the application documents required for the issue of the certificate of entitlement to install cables, pipes and plant according to the certification procedure prescribed in the German Land Register Adjustment Act (GBBerG) as well as in the private acquisition of title.
Another important service we provide is the reliable location of cables and pipes whether they be metallic or non-metallic. We recommend you reach a specific, detailed agreement about this with us. Please contact us and we’ll find a solution for you.
- Party to a framework agreement with E.ON-Avacon AG, LV and MV network, measurement, location and documentation in the Smallworld GIS
- Party to a framework agreement with 50 HERTZ (Vattenfall) - substations, initial, construction and as-built survey
- Party to a framework agreement with MITNETZ STROM (electricity), municipal waterworks Leipzig (drinking and wastewater), Stadtwerke Leipzig Netz GmbH (electricity, gas, district heating)
- DOW Chemical, Ethylene-Pipeline-Stade-Teutschenthal, route surveying, as-built documentation and GIS data acquisition
- Stadtwerke München, documentation in the Smallworld GIS
- Various drinking water and wastewater treatment associations, measurement, location, documentation in the GIS