Cable and pipe networks
Developments in geoinformatics have revolutionised the documentation of underground cables, pipes and media.
Our customers can rely on our expertise in this field as can be seen from by the large number of references for this service. With as-built documentation in particular it is vital to speak the customer’s language and to have specialised expert knowledge in order to implement the customer’s requirements professionally. The GEO-METRIK-engineering companies have proved their expertise in this field by their collaboration with a large number of customers in the energy, public utilities and waste management sectors.
Wherever cables, pipes and equipment belonging to public utilities and waste disposal companies industries have been installed, or are awaiting installation, we can help clients or pipeline operators to establish and maintain secure legal positions. To that end we can prepare for you all the application documents required for the issue of the certificate of entitlement to install cables, pipes and plant according to the certification procedure prescribed in the German Land Register Adjustment Act (GBBerG) as well as in the private acquisition of title.
Another important service we provide is the reliable location of cables and pipes whether they be metallic or non-metallic. We recommend you reach a specific, detailed agreement about this with us. Please contact us and we’ll find a solution for you.
- Framework agreement partner of the E.ON-Avacon AG, LV and MV network, measurement, location and documentation in the Smallworld GIS
- Framework agreement partner of the 50 HERTZ GmbH (Vattenfall) - substations, initial, construction and as-built survey
- Framework agreement partner of the MITNETZ STROM mbH (electricity), municipal waterworks Leipzig (drinking and wastewater), Stadtwerke Leipzig Netz GmbH (electricity, gas, district heating)
- DOW Chemical, Ethylene-Pipeline-Stade-Teutschenthal, route surveying, as-built documentation and GIS data acquisition
- Stadtwerke München, documentation in the Smallworld GIS
- Various drinking water and wastewater treatment associations, measurement, location, documentation in the GIS
- Framework agreement partner of the Dessau municipal works, all divisions
- Framework agreement partner of the municipal works company Hallesche Wasser und Stadtwirtschaft GmbH
- Framework agreement partner of the energy utility companies MITNETZ Strom / Gas and ENSO Netz GmbH
- Framework agreement partner of the water supply and waste water disposal administration union ZVO Quedlinburg, staking out and documentation of as-built data
- Framework agreement partner of the Wernigerode municipal works, staking out, documentation of as-built data and GIS data recording
- Framework agreement partner of the Avacon AG, broadband cables, planning, routing, draft, construction and as-built surveying
- Broadband development Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, building surveying and as-built documentation