Building and architectural surveys
Building surveys are one of the traditional types of survey. However, this type of survey too has undergone huge changes over the past few years. As our references show, we can meet the wide range of our customers’ expectations and requirements. Customers want user-friendly digital data for their projects, their construction calculations and for the setting up and maintenance of facility management systems. These different requirements have a great influence on the type and manner of data acquisition, its evaluation and depiction.
Digital measuring methods on site and connection to technical data are part of our standard service here. In addition, our range of services in the field of the protection of historic monuments includes measurements depicting all deformations as well as combinations with methods of terrestrial photogrammetry.
- Leipzig, Berliner Strasse, company premises of the KWL GmbH waterworks Canitz, Naunhof 1 and 2, Thallwitz and Probstheida and Paunsdorf branch office, Leipzig, building survey including recording the building services for the FM system
- Dresden, German Hygiene Museum, measurement of the interior of the building
- Halle, Leopoldina, measurement of the interior of the building, floor plan, vertical sections, views of the facade and inspections of the surface evenness of the facade, detailed measurements
- District court Halle, measurement of the interior of the building, floor plan, vertical sections, views of the facade, detailed measurements.
- Framework agreement partner of the housing company Hallesche Wohnungsgesellschaft mbH
- Redevelopment area Herrmannstraße/Cantorstraße Halle, ground plans, vertical cross sections, façade views for the housing company Hallesche Wohnungsgesellschaft mbH
- Clinical centre Waldklinikum Eisenberg, new bed block, surveying support during construction
- Reconstruction and extension of the Kulmbach clinical centre, surveying support during construction