Road building as a traditional field of surveying is one of our core activities as can be seen from our extensive references for this service.
Our expertise in this field was acquired by our participation from 1991 in the transport projects carried out under the German Unity initiative.
And we intend to build on this expertise in view of Germany’s role as a communication hub in an expanded Europe and the associated investments in the infrastructure this will attract.
We offer our customers a wide range of services for both road and rail construction projects ranging from initial surveys to construction surveying including construction supervision up to billing and the concluding as-built documentation, using the latest technologies, processes and systems as well our specialised know-how.
An adaptable workforce. Operating all over the world.
- Brenner base tunnel - northern approach route, ballastless track laid by the Bögl construction method, track laying
- A14 motorway (Magdeburg-Halle, overall length: 100 km) initial survey, construction survey and as-built documentation
- City-Tunnel Leipzig and Malmö, ballastless track laid by the Rheda construction method, track laying
- A4 motorway, km 202.83 - 209.40 east-bound Eichelborn motorway services to west-bound Erfurt junction/East, preparation of as-built documents
- A2 (Magdeburg-Helmstedt), initial survey for motorway, 35 km
- B87, central circular - Max-Liebermann-Strasse , Leipzig - inner city arterial road, staking-out during construction, as-built documentation and documentation of all media laid
- Taiwan High-Speed Rail Project, MHI Shinkansen trackwork, ballastless track laid by the Rheda construction method, track laying
- Jena-Zentrum-Lobeda , construction of a new tram system, 4th joint agreement for the improvement of regional economic structures: development of the Jena-Göschwitz industrial estate, construction stage 2/3 surveying during construction and as-built documentation for civil engineering and road building, track construction, pipe laying etc.